Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in the delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to organizational standards
- Open packages, crates, and other containers
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing requests, and recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting physical inventory
- Prepare parcels for shipping
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust, and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Dependable and Reliable
- Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry, and computer skills may be required
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker.
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases, and systems.
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
Job type: Full-time